E.C. Orr, like most adults, has bills to pay. This means that, unfortunately, she cannot go and buy all the books she would like. Thus, she has created a wishlist. Books she would like to, eventually, purchase.
Hopefully, with a little luck, she can buy these books in the very near future, but for now she will be grateful to have what she has.
If you would like to donate a book to E.C. Orr, please comment below. She would be happy to discuss a book exchange or other options.
- The Dirt on Ninth Grave by Darynda Jones
- Bitter Bite by Jennifer Estep
- Marked in Flesh by Anne Bishop
- Never, Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (Parts 1 through 3)
- Nightfall by Jake Halpern
- Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
- One by Sarah Crossan
The List by Siobhan Vivian
- Bone Gap by Laura Ruby
- Hot Blooded (Wolf Springs Chronicles, book 2) by Nancy Holder
Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan
- The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich
- The Uninvited by Kat Winters
- Asylum (series) by Madeleine Roux
- The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
- Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
- Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
- North of Beautiful by Justina Chen
- Willow by Julia Hoban
- Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
- One Moment by Christina McBride
And many more, because E.C. believes that you should never stop reading. She prefers paperback books, but is more than happy with hardbacks or ebooks.