Thanks so much to onceuponabookshelf for nominating me! I’ve seen this one floating around and am thrilled to have been tagged! So here we go. 🙂
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Different Facts About Me:
- Despite my actual age, I am often mistaken for a high school student and it really bugs me sometimes. Everyone tells me to take it as a compliment, but it’s hard when old men hit on you THINKING you’re under 18. O.o
- I attended the University of Arizona and double majored in English and Creative Writing.
(I actually made the Dean’s List.)We always joked that it was the third most worthless major right behind Art and Philosophy… Ironically enough, these were the other two majors I considered.
- I have a ginger cat who yowls like you’re trying to drown him even when you’re only patting him on the head. He goes by a multitude of names, including: Jungle Kitty, Tiger Cat, Kitter Cat, Hobie Cat, and sometimes just Cat. He was found wandering the lake and is a chest cuddler.
- I am a horror movie addict. B-grade is my specialty, though I’m loving the new horror movies out these days – The Conjuring is one of my favorites. Sinister is the only one that’s truly frightened me though and I will always love (
the original) A Nightmare on Elm Street series (one is a classic, two was terrible, three was surprisingly good, four was okay, five was worthless, and six did better than expected).
- My last name on here is that of my Significant Other. We have been together for just over four years now and are talking seriously about getting a ring.
- I hate, hate, hate driving. It gives me serious anxiety, especially if there is anyone in the car with me. I can do it, but if I never had to again, I would be a happy camper.
- I am a freelance ghostwriter who is usually hired to write
smutmotorcycle romance novels, which I hate. My personal writing is YA and falls into one of four categories: Paranormal, Horror, Dystopian, or Contemporary. ( Sometimes they overlap.) My two main projects are featuring a dying witch girl and a dystopian novel about a girl without fear.
(in no particular order):
- TeacherofYA (whom I am 99% sure has already been nominated… <.<)
- Meghan @ bookslayerReads
- Alex @ Young At Heart Books
- Dana @ notenoughbooksnotenoughtime
- Bookworm Ink
- The Calico Books
- Hilary @ Songs Wrote My Story
If any of you have already been nominated, I apologize for double-nominating! It just means you are double awesome! And of course, if you don’t want to, you don’t have to. 🙂