As you know I am working on a How To series about novel writing. I’m definitely going to continue with this and will post the next update as soon as I can, but I just recently got over being sick (I’m mostly better now) and as a result am way behind on deadlines. I’m going to have to play a bit of catch-up and since I don’t have any posts waiting in the wings, it might be a little while before I get back to the series.
Instead, I thought I’d do a couple of quick resources that you might use while (or after) writing!
- Story planning worksheets by Jamie Gold.
- 7 tips for promoting your self-published book.
- Self-published marketing.
- Names from around the world.
- Behind the name.
- The snowflake method of novel writing.
- yWriter program (designed to help organize your novel AS YOU WRITE. Think of it as a word processor, but with character sheets, outlines, chapter breakdowns, etc. all built in. You fill it out, it sets it up. Really love this.)
Hope some of these were helpful to you and if you guys have some of your own, feel free to post the links below! I’ll get back to my how to series as soon as I can. Thanks for all the support!